This Affiliate Service Agreement (the "Agreement") is made by and between Medamonitor, LLC dba LEVL, and You as an Affiliate utilizing the referral service ("You", "Your", "Affiliate").
To be an authorized affiliate of LEVL, you must agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the Service as an Affiliate. By signing up for this affiliate account, you indicate Your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions.
The Affiliate hereby agrees to refer clients to the LEVLhome and LEVLpro products (SKU – KIT004). This referral will result in a referral fee from LEVL to the Affiliate. Existing LEVL customers are not eligible as Prospects. The Affiliate agrees to promote LEVL through their unique link and/or coupon code. When a visitor clicks on that link to purchase a product from your site, that counts as an Affiliate order. The same applies to coupon codes. Subscription products do not count as Affiliate orders. Cookies track Affiliate referrals for 120 days.
The following agreement is summarized as follows:Term and Termination:
This Agreement is effective immediately upon Affiliate's acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue until terminated.
• Termination without notice: LEVL and Affiliate both reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time without notice. In the event of termination of this Agreement, all outstanding Commissions due to Affiliate will be paid by LEVL at the end of each quarter.
• Termination for breach: In the event of termination of this Agreement by LEVL due to breach of this Agreement by Affiliate, Affiliate shall not be entitled to be paid any outstanding Commissions.
LEVL agrees to pay Referring Party a referral fee based upon the following:
LEVL shall pay Affiliate a one-time fee of FIFTY dollars ($50). LEVL shall only be responsible for payment to Referring Party for any order ACTUALLY BILLED and COLLECTED from Customer.
• All statistics are collected and calculated by levl.refersion.com and will be the only valid stats used for determining commissions.
• Any Customers of LEVL that were/are obtained without the assistance of Referring Party or because of a future relationship Referring Party shall be excluded from referral fees.Payment
: Referral Fee payments shall be paid quarterly by the 10th day following the last day of the quarter to Affiliates for all LEVLhome and LEVLpro referrals for the prior three months. (For Example: LEVL receives payments from Customer for orders completed during the months of January, February, March. Referring Party shall receive payment no later than April 10.)
• All payments shall be made in U.S. currency and payable to Referring Party via Paypal. Should referral fee payments exceed $800 in any given year, a 1099 will be issued to Referring Party using the EIN or social security number to be provided later.
• Product returned within 30 days of purchase will be debited for the amount of the commission initially paid on that sale.
• Affiliates must provide a W-9.
As an Affiliate, you can only have 1 account. You can list multiple domains in one account, but only one account is allowed. Self-referrals for Affiliate or merchant accounts are strictly prohibited.
Affiliate accounts that are left inactive will be removed. An abandoned Affiliate account is defined as any account that has not been logged in to for a period of 12 months, nor have any transactions been posted to that account. If one or the other of those conditions are true - the account will remain in an active state.Fraud
is a serious offense and will be treated as such. Fraud is defined as any action that intentionally attempts to create sales, leads, or click-throughs using robots, frames, iframes, scripts, or manually "refreshing" of pages, for the sole purpose of creating commissions.
Affiliates must not send unsolicited emails and Affiliate agrees to comply with all US Federal CAN-SPAM Acts. Do not send email to lists or groups that you do not have permission to send to. LEVL has a zero tolerance policy towards spam and any Affiliate associated with spam. If LEVL establishes, at LEVL's absolute discretion, that Affiliate is involved with spam in any way including, without limitation, creating, sending or otherwise distributing spam, LEVL may immediately terminate Affiliate's Affiliate Program account and Affiliate will forfeit all Commissions owed to Affiliate.
Affiliates must not publish or link to LEVL from adult, gambling or offensive websites.
LEVL respects the privacy of their users and will not disclose personal information to third parties without the express permission of You and Your company. If You have any questions, please contact [email protected]
• Affiliate agrees to receive email or other electronic communications from LEVL including, but not limited to, newsletters, site updates, promotion resources and other announcements and correspondence. Affiliate agrees that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that LEVL provide to Affiliate electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. Affiliate agrees to be bound by any agreement reached through electronic communications in terms of the Electronic Transactions Act 2002.
• LEVL accepts no responsibility for the accurate receipt of any such emails and Affiliate is responsible for ensuring that Affiliate's email address is not blocked or impaired in any way, including by Affiliate ensuring 'white-listing' of Affiliate's email address.
• If Affiliate unsubscribes from receiving emails from LEVL, Affiliate acknowledges and understands that Affiliate may no longer receive information or updates from LEVL.LEVL Intellectual Property and Brand:
Ownership of intellectual property: LEVL reserves all rights in or to its trademarks, service marks, copyright and other intellectual property rights that may subsist in this website including text, illustrations, photographs, video, music, sounds, layout, designs, or source code, belonging to LEVL or to LEVL's licensors (“LEVL Intellectual Property"). Affiliate must not use, copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, or publish any LEVL Intellectual Property except as expressly provided in this Agreement or with the prior written consent of LEVL.
• Modification and display of LEVL Intellectual Property: Affiliate is not permitted to make any changes to any items of LEVL Intellectual Property including, without limitation, the LEVL logo, and any LEVL images and Affiliate must not display such items in any way which may be distasteful, or defame or misrepresent LEVL, the Affiliate Program, or the LEVL website.
• Use of LEVL Intellectual Property: Affiliate may use the particular LEVL logos and images that LEVL grants Affiliate access to within the "Affiliate Resource" section of the LEVL website for purposes related to Affiliate's participation in the Affiliate Program only.
• Affiliate may place banners or links within their newsletters, in content of their website, or within other web related content.
• Brand name: Affiliate is not permitted to purchase, bid on, or otherwise attempt to acquire any 'LEVL brand name keywords' with respect to Internet search engines or register or use domains that include the wording "LEVL" or any similar wording. LEVL brand name keywords or similar wording includes "LEVL" and any misspelling or variation of "LEVL"
• Access to LEVL data: Affiliate is not entitled to have access to LEVL data that is not publicly available for review or other purposes. Access to LEVL data may be granted to Affiliate by LEVL at LEVL's absolute discretion.
By signing up for the LEVL Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this agreement.